KQED Science Fan Spotlight
Topics: Astronomy, Biology, Blog, Chemistry, Climate, Engineering, Environment, Food, Geology, Health, Physics
Whether we're delving into the mysterious lives of banana slugs or explaining the complexity of water and power issues in California, we hope that KQED Science — through QUEST and Climate Watch — has become your trusted source of engaging science, nature and environment stories. While we bring you comprehensive news coverage every week, we'd also like to put the spotlight onto our KQED Science fans.
We invite you to share how you're passionate about science by answering the following questions. Please email your answers to email@example.com and include a high-resolution photo of yourself that shows you participating in your favorite science or nature-related activity. If we select your questionnaire, we'll feature your responses in a blog post and share them on our social media networks. We look forward to hearing from you!
KQED Science Fan Spotlight Questionnaire
3) Where do you live? (City & State or Country)
4) What aspects of science and/or environment are you passionate about?
5) Who is one of your science heroes?
6) Share a recommendation: it could be a book, film, article, blog, magazine, program, institution or individual that sparks your interest in science.
7) What’s your hope for the future of science?
*****Note: You must be 18 years or older to participate.Tags: Climate, climate watch, Environment, fan, kqed, kqed science, nature, QUEST